A holly, jolly family holiday performance to remember!
The title of the show says it all! An unbelievable and spectacular performance is waiting for you at the Hamners’ Variety Theater. Like the years before, Hamner’s Unbelievable takes on a special holiday production during the months of November and December. Master Magicians Dave Hamner, and his wife, Denise, will bring holiday cheer and magic delight to audiences with their regular season show in the first half and a unique holiday performance in the second half!
The Hamners are aided by a cast of incredible singers, dancers, choreographers, including singer Tamra Tinoco, impressionist Jeff Brandt, aerialist Mariya Serykh, Anthony Soumiatin on the Cyr wheel, ‘Downtown’ Kenny Brown, and the trick roping, whip cracking, fast draw, Johnny Lonestar.
Guests are invited to experience the magic of Hamners’ Unbelievable Christmas Spectacular in a show that constantly entertains and surprises with acts that change every 5-7 minutes. Audiences will be treated to beautiful flying birds, aerial acts, and impressive impersonations throughout. In other words, the Hamners’ Christmas Spectacular is nothing short of wonder, inspiration, and nostalgia, sure to get audiences in the spirit of the season!
Fun Facts About Hamner’s Unbelievable:
- The Hamners’ have appeared on television on programs like NBC’s World’s Greatest Magic
- Have received the coveted Magic Masters Award
- Presented with the prestigious Lion Head Award from Sigfried & Roy
- The Christmas show runs from November 2 through December 30
- There is a special Hamners’ New Year’s Eve Fiesta show on December 31
- Hamners Theater is home to five other incredible shows, including The Magnificent Seven( 2021 is the last year they will be performing), Back To The Bee Gees, Thank You For The Music: A Modern Tribute To ABBA!, MIKE WALKER: Lasting Impressions, and BEACH BOYS: California Dreamin’
What Others Are Saying About Hamner’s Unbelievable
“Very good variety show. This was my first time at an event like this. Had a good mixture of acts to keep the crowd entertained. The show moved at a good pace, so there was little downtime between acts. The kids enjoyed the magic act the most, but was on the edge of their seat the entire time.”-LaMar Petersen, Google Reviews, 2021
“One of the BEST shows in Branson! We love it and have gone three times now. My kids love it! The magic is amazing, as good as any Las Vegas show I have seen! Funny and very family-friendly! They have everything from Magic, Singing, impersonator, and aerial artist. We will keep coming back for years to come! Can not say enough!” –Garwayne Odell, Google Reviews, 2021
Interested in visiting Branson, Missouri? Claim your FREE maps, discount tickets, and your FREE Branson Vacation Guide Here. You can also book discount Show and Attraction tickets when you call us Monday – Friday 9 AM – 9 PM at (800) 208-8164.